Tequila Jalapeño Steak Print this recipe
Cook time: 10 minutes Prep time: 20 minutes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tablespoons tequila
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeño peppers with juice
- 2 12-ounce Walmart Choice ribeye steaks
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat using Kingsford® charcoal.
- Season steaks generously on both sides with salt and pepper. Place in a shallow dish. Mix Worcestershire sauce and tequila together, pour over steaks and put in a dish to marinate.
- Let sit for at least 15–20 minutes to marinate, flipping steak occasionally to coat with the marinade.
- Place steaks on the grill and cook, flipping once, until medium rare, about 6–8 minutes total.
- Remove steak from the grill and top with the pickled jalapeños and juice.
- Let steaks rest for 5 minutes and serve.
- Recipe created by Across The Track for the Kingsford Invitational One Bite Challenge, presented by Walmart.