Prosciutto Wrapped Steak DeBurgo Bite Print this recipe
Cook time: 15 minutes Prep time: 20 minutes
- 1 Wagyu-bred steak, ribeye or strip loin
- 1 bottle Gino’s Steak DeBurgo Sauce
- 1 French baguette
- 3 ounces prosciutto
- 1 ounce blue cheese
- Preheat a grill to medium heat using Kingsford® charcoal. While grill preheats, cover steaks generously with Gino’s Steak DeBurgo sauce and set aside to marinate.
- Thinly slice the baguette and quickly dip each piece in steak sauce. Grill baguette on both sides until crispy, then set aside. Place steak on the grill and and cook until medium rare, approximately four minutes per side.
- Slice steak into 1/4-inch thick slices, then wrap each slice partially with a piece of prosciutto, place on grilled baguette slice and top with a small piece of blue cheese.
- Return to covered grill for one or two minutes until the cheese begins to melt. Serve hot.
- Recipe created by Iowa’s Smokey D’s BBQ competition team for the One Bite Challenge category of the Kingsford® Invitational.