ESPN and Kingsford Join Forces for College Football
August 13, 2012
The college football season is about to get into full swing and that means tailgate masters across the country are about to showcase why their school is “top of the ‘lots.” You think you’ve got what it takes to help your team rule the brackets? Check out the full details below and be prepared to bring your “A” grilling game! Here’s the details:
- Kingsford and ESPN are creating a bracket style competition beginning August 13th in which fans will vote to determine which of 32 pre-selected schools can tailgate the best.
- The voting will begin 8/13 and run through the week of 9/30. The top vote getting school will be announced the week of 10/1
- Fans should go to espn.com/kingsford to fill out their bracket each round
- Fans are automatically entered into a sweeps to win a grand prize ultimate end of season tailgate trip
- Each week we’re giving away Kingsford Tailgate Kits (grill, gear, charcoal, food, etc.) to 3 lucky winners
- We are also making a $5,000 donation to the winning school
So whatcha waiting for? Show your love for your favorite school and hopefully win some great prizes along the way!
There’s NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweeps open to legal US/DC residents 18+, and ends 9/28/12. Void where prohibited. Check out the complete rules, prize descriptions and details at ESPN.com/kingsford. Sponsored by ESPN Internet Ventures.
- Clint Cantwell, Grilling.com Editor